She's crazy, but we love her.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Busy, busy
Well Manny and I have been super busy now that we've both started school. Manny is loving being a teacher, but he is always so busy lesson planning, creating assignments, and grading papers. Oh the joys of being a first year teacher! School is going great for me. I'm learning lots and finally making some friends in Boise. I can't wait to finish next August so I don't have to wipe bum anymore. They're giving me plenty of work to do with a test pretty much every week. Manny and I are just trying to make a little bit of time for each other. We're coming up on our year mark for Lilly. We love that crazy cat of ours. She's like our child cause she gets into so much trouble. She loves helping with the laundry, sleeping in the window soaking up the sun, and hiding under things where she thinks people can't see her.



She's crazy, but we love her.
She's crazy, but we love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment