Monday, August 1, 2011

Ultrasound Day

Today we had our ultrasound done. It was so exciting! I don't know who's heart was beating faster, Manny's or mine. The tech did an awesome job in getting us great pictures. It took her two seconds before letting us know that we're have a girl! She definitely wasn't shy about it! They also changed my due date. We're now have a New Year's baby instead of a Christmas baby. January 1st is my new due date. I'm a little bummed that I have to relive week 18 and 19 again. I guess the good thing is that we get to get another ultrasound in three weeks just so they can make sure the change was right. Here's some of my favorite pictures from the session.

She wasn't shy about letting us know she's a girl :) The tech got the shot right off
Manny says she already looks like me...I don't see it

My favorite picture from the ultrasound

1 comment:

Ryan and Tab said...

Oh, that is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I love the pictures. I love her already!!!! Yay for another ultrasound!