EVENTS OF SIGNIFICANCE
Thursday July 28-Monday August 1: My mom came to Boise for a visit. I never know how tiring shopping could be! She wore me out! We were constantly busy. We went to the nature center, ate, floated the river, shopped, ate some more, went to the crawfish boil in Eagle, picked blackberries, and played in our softball game. Needless to say, I was one tired pregnant lady at the end of each day. Thanks mom for coming! We had loads of fun! Love ya!
Monday August 1: After my mom left we had our ultrasound. It was so cool seeing our little girl rolling around on the screen. Mostly everyone thought it was going to be a girl. Manny said Sunday night, "I don't even need to go to the ultrasound tomorrow, I'm like 98% positive it's a girl." Sure enough he was right! We're so excited for her to get here January 1st!
Tuesday August 2: Sad day...we traded in Delilah :( and got a new car. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little emotional to see her go. I will truly miss the bug and all the good times we had. We just knew that the bug wasn't very practical as a family car. Heck I could barely fit my bags to go the Bear Lake in it. So Tuesday we signed the papers to our new Nissan Pathfinder. We really like it, and will be perfect for the next few years.
Thursday August 4: I bought the little one her first outfits. It's so fun now that we know what we're having. Little girl clothes are so cute! She is already spoiled, and we still have five months til she gets here!
| The little mango's first outfits |
WISDOM BY TY (WBT): Check out Kid-to-Kid when buying clothes. It's cheap and some things are really cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment